Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A silo-buster's guide to internal customer service
Most organizations recognize that exceptional service is vital to winning and retaining customers - but very few treat their internal customers with the same level of respect and support as they do their external customers.
Inside Information will encourage employees to treat each other just as well as they treat the customer which will help take personal barriers down and boost communication.
You’ll also find that this will help increase efficiency and improve working relationships.
Inside Information demonstrates how employees can develop more effective working relationships with their colleagues, particularly those in other departments, through better internal customers service.
- develop closer, more efficient working relationships with those in other teams/departments, along with a sense of trust and shared purpose
- treat internal customers in the same way as external customers
- give internal customers the best possible service
- communicate effectively with internal customers and identify what they expect from one another
- respect and support internal customers
Inside information is ideal for those who want to break down unproductive personal barriers (’silos’) in their organizations and build productive working relationships with people from different departments.
- What internal customer service is and why it is important
- Meeting internal customer needs
- Communicating with internal customers
- Giving personal support
Purchase Package Includes
- Inside Information DVD (20 Minutes)
- DVD Extras (7 Minutes)
- Course leader's guide
- Delegate worksheets
- Powerpoint slides
- Self-study workbook