Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
For the first time in history, there are four generations in the workplace at the same time. Each of these age groups has different expectations and different demands, and employers who cannot recognize these will lose their best employees and see their workplaces in turmoil.
In this scenario-based sequel to the best seller Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace, Cam Marston helps supervisors and managers learn the techniques needed to handle cross-generational communications problems, avoid conflict, and maximize performance.
- Matures - born prior to 1946
- Baby Boomers - born between 1946 and 1964
- Generation Xers - born between 1965 and 1980
- New Millennials - born after 1980
This program will teach you how to Gen-Flex™ or move into another generation's comfort zone. Do you remember the golden rule, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? The golden rule would be great if we were all the same generation. But because people are different they need to be treated differently. This is the basis for what we call Gen-Flexing™, operating in another generation's world. Treat them as they want to be treated. Gen-Flex™ out of your comfort zone into theirs.
The DVD contains 2 programs:
- Program One - Learning How To Gen-Flex™ - 21 Minutes
- Program Two - Solving Five Difficult Problems - 14 Minutes
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics, attitudes, and values of each generation
- Identify specific actions a manager can take to coach, motivate, and get results from each generation
- Determine how your management approach may need to change when coaching, managing and retaining employees of different generations
- Discover ways to Gen-Flex™ in order to solve generational problems in the workplace
- DVD contains
- Learning How To Gen-Flex (21 Minutes)
- Solving Five Difficult Problems (14 Minutes)
- Training Materials CD contains:
- Leader's Guide
- Participant Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Special Package Pricing: Purchase both Mixing Four Generations and Managing Four Generations for $1495.
Discounts may not be combined with any other special offer, industry discount, or sale.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Managing Four Generations - Leader’s Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.