Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Part of the Service Impact Series
Discover How to Be Honest About Service Problems – And Boost Your Company’s Image!
In Part 1, an overwhelmed service representative, Terry, receives a phone call from a frustrated customer, Justine. When Terry realizes he forgot about Justine’s case, he tries to end the call before his manager finds out. He refuses to admit his mistake, then lies.
When caught by Justine, he blames his company and reveals sensitive inside information. When Justine asks to speak with his manager, Terry lies about his name and hangs up, costing the company a valuable customer.
In Part 2, Terry approaches the same situation differently. He promptly admits his mistake and apologizes. He takes responsibility and ownership, immediately schedules corrective action, and accommodates Justine. He solves the problem, and wins another satisfied customer.
- Never lie to customer
- Take responsibility for mistakes
- Take immediate corrective action
- Safeguard internal information
- Don’t reveal information that could damage your company’s reputation
- Credibility Through Honesty DVD (4 Minutes)
- CD-ROM containing:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Discussion Questions
- Student Worksheet
- PowerPoint file
- Pre and Post-Training Assessment
Credibility Through Honesty is part of Service Impact!, a new customer service training series designed for today’s high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. Features & Benefits include:
- Easy-to-use – includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
- Highly engaging – quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains
- retains attention
- Save money – all the quality at 60% off the typical price
- Save time – quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
- Versatile – use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
Part of the Service Impact! Series™ which is available with discounted pricing.