Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Part of the Service Impact Series
Discover how to see all sides of the customer experience – and achieve first-class service!
In Dimensions of Service, you’ll discover the secrets of improving customer satisfaction by seeing all facets of the client experience. Larry is a manager facing declining customer satisfaction. He launches a new initiative to speed up response time – but satisfaction actually goes down.
We see this happen when a customer, Justine, doesn’t receive a call back as promised, and is frustrated that her issue hasn’t been resolved. The service rep Stacy – who is proud of her job and always does what management asks – counters that she is doing her job: answering phones quickly.
Larry’s superior, Wendy, explains that you need to understand all dimensions of service to achieve first-class customer satisfaction. He tries a new initiative, looking at all dimensions of service. When Larry starts measuring other facets such as resolution time, Stacy enjoys the additional challenge and resolves issues quickly. When Stacy informs Justine that her issue will be resolved shortly, she wins another satisfied customer.
- Avoid focusing on single components of service
- Focus on measurable results
- Learn to measure multiple facets of service
- Balance a variety of measurable dimensions for excellent service
- Dimensions of Service DVD (5 Minutes)
- Facilitators guide on CD-ROM
Pre and Post-Training Assessment
Dimensions of Service is part of a new customer service training series designed for today's high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. Features & Benefits include:
- Easy-to-use – includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
- Highly engaging – quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains retains attention
- Save money – all the quality at 60% off the typical price
- Save time – quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
- Versatile – use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
Part of the Service Impact! Series which is available with discounted pricing.