Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Part of the Service Impact Series
Caution! Find Out How to Calm – and Not Calm – the Caustic Client!
In Part 1, service representative Carlos violates every rule of handling an upset customer, from blaming the client to refusing ownership of the issue. The customer, Warren, quickly escalates from annoyance to frustration, then from infuriation to hostility. Carlos accuses Warren of being abusive, and ends the call.
In Part 2, Warren calls back and Angela takes over. Calm and professional, she knows the four steps to calming angry customers: allow them to vent, empathize, refocus away from emotion and toward the issue, and use closed-ended questions to satisfy. She acknowledges Warren’s frustrations, but skillfully changes the focus to the issue. Angela turns conflict into collaboration, solves the issue, and profits from another satisfied customer.
- Allow customers to vent
- Acknowledge customers’ feelings
- Take ownership of the issue
- Avoid blaming the customer
- Focus away from emotions, toward issues
- Collaborate with customer to solve problem
- Angry Customer DVD (5 Minutes)
- Facilitators guide on CD-ROM
Pre and Post-Training Assessment
The Angry Customer is part of a new customer service training series designed for today’s high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. Features & Benefits include:
- Easy-to-use – includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
- Highly engaging – quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains
- Save money – all the quality at 60% off the typical price
- Save time – quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
- Versatile – use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
Part of the Service Impact! Series™ which is available with discounted pricing.