Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Creating a Respectful and Harassment-Free Workplace
Now more than ever, your employees need to know exactly where the boundaries of acceptable and legal workplace behavior are drawn. The Right Side of the Line addresses harassment in all its forms, including hazing, gossip, retaliation and more. The Right Side of the Line program meets federal compliance standards for harassment prevention training, giving employees the tools to resolve situations before they escalate.
Teasing, Hazing, Gossip, Retaliation. Everyone, regardless of position, title or level in an organization, is responsible for creating a respectful and harassment-free workplace. The Right Side of the Line helps participants take a proactive approach to creating and maintaining respectful organizational cultures in order to remain legally compliant, to ensure adherence to organizational policies and to thrive and prosper. This powerful workshop addresses six situations that are unprofessional, prohibited by policy and unlawful.
- Unprofessional Teasing/Hazing
- Inappropriate Humor
- Racial Discrimination & Stereotyping
- Sexual Orientation & Religious Beliefs
- Gossip & Defamation of Character
- Third Party Sexual Harassment & Retaliation
During this program employees learn what to do and how to respond if they are victims of, or witnesses to, any form of harassment or discrimination.
After completing the Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe how and why maintaining a respectful and harassment-free culture benefits them and the organization
- Explain the difference between inappropriate, prohibited and illegal behavior
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations
- Respond appropriately to defuse situations and prevent them from escalating
The Right Side of the Line is designed to meet both federal and state requirements for harassment prevention training.
Key Learning Points
- Specifies all forms of harassment
- Teaches acceptable ways to deal with harassment issues
- Meets compliance standards for harassment prevention training
- DVD (full length video (22 minutes and 7 minutes) plus vignettes without narration, companion SMART-START® Harassment & Discrimination: It's More Than You May Think, interview with subject-matter expert, Ann Kiernan, TrainerTALK™ with Sue Mueller and classroom slides)
- Facilitator Guide (multiple agenda options)
- Reproducible Participant Materials
- Reproducible Self-Study Guide
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Right Side of the Line - Information Sheet Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.