Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A cost-effective way to train hundreds of people, the Generations and Work Series is the culmination of 25 years of research by Claire Raines, co-author of Generations at Work and seven other books about the generations, supported by compelling real-world inquiry from award-winning producer Tarek Chacra.
Workplace and on-the-street interviews, vignettes, and expert commentaries address such topics as coaching, work processes, technology, feedback, change, productivity, and sales.
A 4-part interactive learning experience:
- Engaging All the Generations (8:29)
- Connecting Across Differences (8:59)
- Working with Millennials (8:08)
- Succeeding with Younger Workers (9:39)
Not just another plug-and-play video, Generations and Work Series engages viewers in a fresh new way by involving them in 15 screening activities. Facilitator Joe Tabano interacts directly with viewers, prompting them to answer questions, join in conversations, and participate in learning activities where they apply what they have learned to their own work situations.
At its heart, Generations and Work Series is about accepting people who are different and interacting with them in ways that increase satisfaction and productivity.
Key Learning Points:
- Trying to change someone else’s perspective on work is a losing battle; instead, find ways to capitalize on their strengths and assets.
- Masterful communicators connect with people from different generations by adapting to their preferences.
- It’s always a good idea to ask yourself, “How does this other person want to be treated?”
- Engaged employees make all the difference, but employee engagement isn’t one-size-fits all. It’s important to understand what engages people from each of the generations.
- A work environment that supports all the generations responds to diversity, builds on strengths, offers options, develops people’s understanding of differences, and trains people to communicate effectively across generations.
- Generations and Work DVD (36 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Reproducible Handouts
- 1 4genR8tns Book
- 1 Millennials@Work Book