Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Get a clear, comprehensive and accurate summary of the latest FMLA regulations with Understanding the New FMLA, a new DVD training program.
The changes to the FMLA can be confusing and supervisors can now be personally liable for non-compliance with and violations to the FMLA. Compliance training is more critical than ever.
The Understanding the New FMLA training program walks viewers through the law’s major requirements to help them grasp the subtleties and protect your organization from the devastating costs of non-compliance.
Understanding the New FMLA walks your employees, step-by-step, through the tricky legal terrain, explaining the law’s requirements in non-legalistic, easy-to-understand language:
- Who is covered by the new FMLA?
- Who is eligible for an FMLA Leave?
- What is The Active Duty Family Leave?
- What are Serious Health Condition, Incapacitated, Continuing Treatment, etc.?
- What are the responsibilities of both employee and employer?
- What is medical certification?
- How does the FMLA affect leaves and benefits?