Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Your Role in Preventing Workplace Violence
Employees play a very important role in preventing violence in the workplace. They’re on the front lines; they may be the first ones to see behavior in a co-worker, customer or vendor that makes them uncomfortable or even scared.
The Threat Detector program will clarify what these behaviors are and what action to take when you see them.
The goal is to get the right people in your company quickly involved to handle the potential threat. This ultimately results in a safer workplace for all.
Participants will learn to:
- Define a threat
- Describe types of threatening behaviors
- Identify behaviors that should be reported to a manager or Human Resources (HR)
- Increase awareness of possible threats to prevent workplace violence
- List company resources including violence prevention policies and reporting procedures for threatening behavior
- DVD (17 minutes total)
Part 1 - Threat Detector (10 minutes)
Part 2 - Test Your Threat Detector (7 minutes)
- Facilitator Guide
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Threat Detector - Facilitator Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.