Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
In the Miracle On The Hudson Series, join Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger as he relives the fateful day that he was forced to land Flight 1549 in the Hudson River.
Use the compelling, real-life story in Miracle on the Hudson: Prepare for Safety to help your team develop the right attitude and better prepare themselves for the unexpected.
Let Captain "Sully" Sullenberger energize your safety meetings with Lessons From Miracle On The Hudson.
The Miracle on the Hudson Series consists of the following programs:
- Program 1: Miracle on the Hudson
- Program 2: Lessons From Miracle on the Hudson
- Miracle on the Hudson (26 Minutes)
Prepare For Safety
In Miracle On The Hudson: Prepare For Safety Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger will reveal how he helped save hundreds of lives by calling upon the 4 "C’s" – Competence, Compassion, Commitment and Communication. Your employees will see how they can acquire and apply these same characteristics in their own life, both on and off the job.
Learning Objectives:1. Competence:
- What does it mean to be competent on the job
- Situational awareness
- Steps to becoming more competent
- Definition of compassion
- How does compassion affect safety?
- Ways to display compassion on the job
- Understand on-the-job commitment and its opposite – complacency
- Importance of being committed to safety
- Demonstrating commitment on the job, especially in regards to safety
- How communication and safety go hand in hand
- Ways to make sure you are communicating effectively
- Communication techniques, such as open-ended questions
- Lessons From Miracle on the Hudson (22 Minutes)
Safety Meeting Openers
Safety meetings getting a bit stale? Let Captain Sully Sullenberger help liven them up with the new Lessons From Miracle On The Hudson featuring 6 meeting openers.
This new training DVD includes six short meeting openers to help capture your employees’ attention and remind them of the importance of keeping safety front of mind. Featuring clips from Captain Sullenberger’s keynote address at the 2011 DuPont Sustainable Solutions Forum, each opener focuses on a different theme, including:
- Being prepared
- Investing in yourself and your values
- Making safety a priority
- Importance of being competent
Series Purchase includes:
- Miracle on the Hudson DVD (26 Minutes)
- Printable Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Lessons from Miracle on the Hudson DVD (20 Minutes)
- Printable Leader’s Guide
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.