Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Alert your employees to the warning signs of third-party corruption with the new Dealing With Third Parties training program.
In your daily business dealings abroad, your organization faces third-party risks, and it is up to your employees to detect and report wrongdoing.
Educate them on these issues and help strengthen your defense against fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Key Learning Points:
- Identify examples of third parties
- Recognize potential compliance risks from third-party activity
- Grasp the importance of due diligence
- Understand six key components of third-party due diligence
- Identify four problem area categories and specific red flags
Help sharpen the "eyes and ears" that know, detect, and report the red flags - give your employees a basic guide to recognizing third-party corruption.
- Dealing With Third Parties DVD (13 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide