Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
From the Cutting Edge Communication series.
Carol and her team are rude, vague and miss opportunities to impress. Creating Positive Impressions looks at how people conduct themselves when greeting clients, working together, body language and how to conduct yourself when making a first impression. Carol and her team fail to impress and must learn to change:
- Don't: Ignore people Instead: Make everyone feel welcome
- Don't: Be vague Instead: Demonstrate expertise
- Don't: Behave rudely Instead: Always be professional
- Don't: Miss opportunities Instead: Build ongoing relationships
- Creating Positive Impressions DVD (6 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!