Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Everyone tries to work out the best approach to give Sanjay feedback, with some being more effective than others. It’s wrong to be nasty, make jokes or leave unsubtle gifts for feedback. Everyone tries to work out the best approach to give Sanjay feedback:
- Don’t: Make jokes Instead: Use a personal approach
- Don’t: Leave unsubtle gifts Instead: Be direct
- Don’t: Give nasty feedback Instead: Be sensitive with words
- Don’t: Alienate the person Instead: Make others feel special
- Giving Hygiene Feedback (9 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!