Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Serena has come in from Head Office and is appalled by the lack of accountability in the regional office. She leaves Marcus with the challenge that his entire office must become accountable.
Marcus passes the task of remedying the situation to Carol, who panics and calls a snap meeting with the entire team (including Carlos, the cleaner). She canvasses the team for their collective understanding of what accountability is, only to find a lot of confusion. She confesses privately that she was not sure of the exact meaning of accountability, but is saved by the new guy, Sam, who provides a clear and unequivocal definition.
- Don’t: Assume accountability is understood Instead: Share examples to make it clear
- Don’t: Blame and threaten Instead: Agree on what is expected of everyone
- Don’t: Demand on-the-spot commitment Instead: Share pride in being accountable
- Don’t: Assume everyone will be accountable Instead: Review and reward achievements
- Understanding Accountability DVD (6 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!