Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The office is a disgraceful mess! Carol is on a mission to de-clutter the office to make sure it’s cleaner, more motivating, safer and more secure. She implements a clean-desk policy that the team must adhere to. Some of the team members are attached to their clutter or personal items and don’t want to let go. There is a battle of wills until Carol declares that according to her policy, anything left lying around will be thrown out or donated to Carlos the cleaner. Everyone reluctantly commences a massive clean up and Carol is very satisfied with the outcome.
- Don’t: Be blind to mess at work Instead: Look around and see the visual impact
- Don’t: Get angry and make demands Instead: Explain safety and concerns
- Don’t: Disrespect people’s belongings Instead: Set consistent standards
- Don’t: Expect immediate change Instead: Take pride in celebrating clean areas
- De-Cluttering the Office DVD (8 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!