Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Some people feel flat and don't realize what motivates them to improve. Team members present their various views on their attitudes toward the workplace – whether they feel motivated and what causes them to be de-motivated.
Marcus uses some gimmicks to present to the team in his presentation on motivation. Carol returns to the office after receiving a keynote speaking award and feels very positive as a result. Serena lays down a challenge to Marcus to motivate Carol to increase the productivity of the office by 60%. Carol then gets to work on finding the best way to motivate the members of the team.
- Don't: Contribute negativity to your team Instead: Find ways to motivate your team
- Don't: Criticize all the time Instead: Show interest in people and ideas
- Don't: Close off to useful feedback Instead: Give and receive feedback to improve
- Don't: Accept feeling flat Instead: Uncover what inspires you to do well
- Staying Motivated at Work DVD (8 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!