Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
According to the National Safety Council, at least 23% or 1.3 million of all traffic crashes per year involve cell phone use. But these aren't just numbers. Behind the figures are stories of lives lost and loved ones left behind.
The Fatal Distractions Keep Your Eyes on the Road training program features 12 separate interviews of people who lost their loved ones to distracted driving. Their personal, tragic stories help viewers take to heart the potential hurt that irresponsible driving can cause. By stressing the possible impact of distracted driving, the stories heighten the need to stay alert and avoid distracted driving.
In the twelve sobering interviews in Fatal Distractions, the interviewees:
- Speak openly of how their loved ones met their tragic deaths
- Reflect on what could and should have been done to prevent the accident
- Describe their struggles to cope with the tragedy
- Encourage others to avoid the same mistakes
- Urge other drivers to keep their eyes on the road
- Fatal Distractions DVD (82 Minutes)