Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
The Communication Library allows you to improve your communication skills in a short period of time at a reasonable price. The following titles are included in the set:
- Use the Telephone the Right Way
- Better Meeting Management for Better Communication
- Manage Your Time Better
- Feedback Skills for Supervisors
- Communication Skills That Build Winning Relationships
Includes 5 DVDs, 5 CD audios and 5 booklets (5-Volume Set) This library is a true value!
Use the Telephone the Right Way
Master today's key skills and strategies for effective telephone use.
Good common sense telephone techniques and old-fashion courtesy - especially in today's digital age - often define crucial business moments. Poor telephone skills can cause customer dissatisfaction or loss of customers, damage the organizational image, and threaten overall caller goodwill.
In the Use the Telephone the Right Way training program, your employees will learn how to apply 14 key call-handling skills that will boost not only your organization's credibility and bottom line, but also their own professionalism and value.
Key Learning Points
- Provide great service, turning phone calls into relationship builders
- De-magnify conflict over the phone through sensitivity
- Overcome the two root causes of poor telephone communication
- Vary timing, tone and word choice to enhance caller comfort
- Check phone use attitude, follow the two-ring rule and more!
- Apply voice mail etiquette that's also efficient
Manage Your Time Better
Time waits for no man, but you can catch up!
Faster. Sooner. Better. More. Now. Yesterday! Can you ever get it all done? The time we spend each day not accomplishing what we want or need to accomplish can add significant stress to our business and personal lives.
But since we can't change time, we must learn how to make the most of the time we have. This training program shows how to virtually add minutes to each day by forming a logical, prioritized sequence or plan of action that incorporates the use of symbols, notes, teamwork, clear communication processes, and much more.
Key Learning Points
- Target your efforts on the most important tasks
- Be a goal-getter, not just a goal setter
- Do the most constructive things first to make life easier later
- Avoid time-wasters
- Use the R-A-F-T Theory to attack those dreaded stacks of paper
- Effectively delegate, even if you're not the boss
Feedback Skills for Supervisors
Cultivate your critiquing skills and make feedback a winning part of your business strategy!
No feedback is good feedback. Wrong! In fact, absolutely no feedback is the worst kind of feedback of all.
Even harsh feedback helps to measure progress and improvements. And good business depends on it! However balancing critical feedback with the right amount of praise is what most people in the workplace need to work on.
In this continuous communication improvement training program, you'll see how to exercise the four elements (giving feedback, soliciting feedback, receiving feedback and self-evaluation) that make the feedback process useful.
Key Learning Points
- Offer honest feedback that's systematic, logical and caring
- Correctly point out specific needs for improvement using "I"
- Ask the kinds of questions that will result in helpful feedback
- Take self-inventory with your "Credibility Checklist"
- Adapt the four characteristics that convey credibility to others
Communication Skills That Build Winning Relationships
Are underdeveloped communication skills holding YOU back? One of the biggest mistakes we make each day at work and in our homes is to under estimate the power of communication. We simply take for granted that communication really is a tool, and that it can help make or break us.
This training program shows us how our daily communication skills can dramatically propel us to new levels of success. You'll get an inside-out look at the two basic categories of communication:
Internal - the voice within
Interpersonal - listening and dealing with others
Each category is explored in detail to help advance your understanding of how to create effective communication.
Key Learning Points:
- Realize that people communicate for two different reasons
- Reverse destructive self-talk and shape yourself-esteem
- Use the BE-DO-ACHIEVE-NEW-BE cycle to build up internal communication
- Guide yourself away from distorted thinking, and generalizing
- Channel received feedback into positive actions toward improvement
- Become a better retentive listener
- Use the Telephone the Right Way DVD (24 Minutes)
- Use the Telephone the Right Way Book
- Better Meeting Management DVD (22 Minutes)
- Better Meeting Management Book
- Manage Your Time Better DVD (23 Minutes)
- Manage Your Time Better Book
- Feedback Skills for Supervisors DVD (22 Minutes)
- Feedback Skills for Supervisors Book
- Communication Skills That Build Winning Relationships DVD (22 Minutes)
- Communication Skills That Build Winning Relationships Book
This is available as part of
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.