Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Disruptive Behavior Too Great A Cost training video defines disruptive behavior among healthcare workers, providing examples and differentiating subtle forms from obvious manifestations.
Disruptive Behavior points out the impact of disruptive behavior on employee health, morale, performance, turnover, organization's reputation, communication, teamwork and patient safety.
Through everyday applications, the training program shows how healthcare workers can create a supportive environment that can neutralize disruptive behavior; and cites tips on confronting and conversing with a disruptive person.
- Disruptive Behavior Too Great A Cost DVD (22 Minutes)
- Disruptive Behavior Too Great A Cost Leader's Guide
- Disruptive Behavior Too Great A Cost PowerPoint Presentation
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.