Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Often, sexual harassment occurs in the workplace due to a lack of understanding about what constitutes harassment. The Sexual Harassment In Healthcare Is It Or Isn't It training program illustrates 13 specific instances of sexual harassment and how to prevent it from happening in your workplace.
By defining what is and isn't sexual harassment, you can build and maintain a more respectful work environment for all.
Your healthcare employees will learn:
- How to define and identify sexual harassment and offensive behaviors that could be considered harassment.
- How to prevent sexual harassment from occurring and improve workplace morale and productivity.
- How to take appropriate action against sexual harassment.
- How to understand the 1998 U.S. Supreme Court rulings on sexual harassment and how they affect you and your organization
- Sexual Harassment In Healthcare Is It Or Isn't It DVD (17 Minutes)
- Sexual Harassment In Healthcare Is It Or Isn't It Leader's Guide
- Sexual Harassment In Healthcare Is It Or Isn't It PowerPoint Presentation
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.