Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation, and knowing how to say them, can make all the difference. This valuable training program equips your front line staff with a step-by-step process for turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with customers who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff is at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time.
Unfortunately, it is often the newest or least trained employee who has the last clear chance at saving a customer's relationship with your organization. One employee can become the face of your company when things go wrong. This practical and memorable customer service training program is specifically designed to empower your staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery tools and techniques.
From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, employees will learn how to match the signals they send to customers with the words they actually say. In this customer service training video a wide variety of realistic service recovery scenes demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time to over-come almost any customer service challenge.
- An angry customer calls to close his account.
- A rude customer belittles an employee for offering an extended warranty.
- A customer is frustrated that others are being served before him.
- A clueless customer won't stop talking on her cell phone during an account review.
- A leering customer tries to get too personal with a young barista.
- An angry customer demands to speak with a supervisor when her product delivery date is missed.
- A disappointed customer demands to speak with a manager about a missed delivery.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it.
Employees will learn how to use the right words to:
Send the 3 Signals:
- I Care
- I Understand
- You can Trust me to take care of this
Stay Polite and Professional:
- When a Customer is Rude
- When a Customer is Clueless
- When you can't say Yes to a Customer Request
- The Right Words at the Right Time Customer Service Recovery for Business training DVD (13 Minutes)
- The Right Words at the Right Time Leader's Guide on CD
- The Right Words at the Right Time PowerPoint Presentation on CD
- The Right Words at the Right Time - 10 Pocket Reminder Cards