Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
To survive in Southeast Asia's business center, you need proper training. Topics covered include culture, communication, negotiation, management, international business etiquette training, and more.
To survive in global business in Singapore and Southeast Asia, it's essential to have the right skills on how to conduct business in Singapore. With the Doing Business in Singapore training program, you'll discover this city-state's mysterious blend of modern business efficiency and ancient superstitious beliefs.
Packed with facts on the do's in international business with Singapore, you'll master the business culture of Singapore. For example, you'll learn to recognize the fear of "loss of face," and discover when it's best to do business in the open - and when to go behind closed doors. Find out why you need to forgo your Western individuality to work effectively with the prevailing group mindset.
Doing Business in Singapore Program Highlights:
- What are the cultural taboos and Singapore business etiquette?
- What's the strategy for doing business in Singapore with Chinese?
- How to do I communicate effectively and avoid costly misunderstandings?
- What are the best negotiation techniques?
- What's the key to success in business management in Singapore?
The Doing Business in Singapore training DVD will give the participant a better understanding of Singapore’s unique culture and way of doing business.
- Doing Business in Singapore DVD (44 Minutes)
- Role Play
- Discussion Questions