Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This safety training program is designed to heighten awareness about the important issue of bloodborne pathogens.
The Bloodborne Pathogens Control Your Exposure training video portrays an employee receiving a post-exposure evaluation at an occupational clinic and is filled with compelling arguments for the importance of taking the proper precautionary measures against exposure.
Employees Will Learn:
- The Definition of Bloodborne Pathogens
- The Methods of Transmission
- Overview of the Most Common Bloodborne Diseases
- Information on Universal Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment
- Proper Clean-up Procedures for Contaminated Surfaces or Equipment
Bloodborne Pathogens Control Your Exposure Includes:
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Control Your Exposure DVD (13 Minutes)
- Employee Handbook
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Blueprints for Safety Administrative Guide