Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Fire Basics in the Workplace training program shows the four classes of fires, how to prevent each kind of fire, the proper fire extinguisher to use, and how to use it properly.
Fire Basics in the Workplace also illustrates the classes of fire:
- Class A: Combustible Materials (wood, paper, fabric, refuse)
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases
- Class C: Electrical Fire
- Class D: Flammable Metals
Industry Setting: Healthcare, Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & General, Retail
- Fire Basics in the Workplace DVD (17 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- Certificate of Completion