Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Most Common Violations of the Electrical Standard training video teaches your employees about the most common violations which OSHA cites, and how to avoid them. The examples reviewed were not staged, but were actually present in a real manufacturing location.
Statistics show more workplace violations of electrical safety guidelines than any other subject. In most cases, these violations could have been avoided if someone would have paid attention to the situation.
Key Learning Points
- How to guard against accidental contact with live exposed electrical parts
- How to be aware of the most common electrical violations
- How to understand the importance of reporting and correcting any violations
Using graphics and on-the-job vignettes, Most Common Violations of the Electrical Standard will show your employees how to work safely and avoid citations.
Industry Setting: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Most Common Violations of the Electrical Standard DVD (8 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- Certificate of Completion