Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
There is far more to workplace harassment and discrimination than just sex. To demonstrate, the It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore training program dramatizes employee behaviors that lead to formal charges and result in serious consequences for the individuals involved.
Harassment or discriminating behaviors covered include:
- Age discrimination in a technological era
- Subtle harassment of foreign-born individuals or those practicing non-mainstream religions
- Attempts to convert others to a particular religion
- Making fun of an overweight coworker
- Harassment of pregnant women
- Discrimination based on gender identity
- Potential issues with misplaced paternalism
In the ever-changing work environment, it's difficult to know, or understand, what's allowed and what's not allowed at work. Bring greater awareness to the many types of harassment which can occur in the workplace; use with employees organization-wide for annual training or new employee orientation.
After completing It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore training, participants will know:
- Why harassment and discrimination hurt everyone.
- The wide range of behaviors that can constitute harassment and discrimination and the areas where people and organizations cannot discriminate.
- When harassment can become discrimination or “tangible employment action” and the implications.
- That everyone has the right to work in an environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Using dramatic examples in white and blue collar, hospitality, health care and retail settings, this program will protect your organization by communicating everyone's legal responsibilities.
Using dramatic examples in white and blue collar, hospitality, health care and retail settings, It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore will protect your organization by communicating everyone's legal responsibilities.
- It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore DVD (21 Minutes)
- Facilitator's Guide
- Facilitator Resources
- Discussion Guide
- Self-Study Guide
- Participant Materials
Guides & Workbooks
- Download It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore Information
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.