Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Getting Real about Bias, Inclusion, Harassment and Bullying
With increasing concerns about respect in the workplace, this must-see program is especially relevant for organizations and their employees. It tackles four of today’s most challenging training topics in a way that only Media Partners can—through great stories and captivating content How was your day? is a standard question posed at the end of the work day.
Rather than a stockemployee response, How Was Your Day? uses memorable scenarios that inspire employees to openly discuss the often-avoided difficult topics and recognize their workplace responsibilities regarding:
- Overcoming unconscious bias
- Embracing diversity and inclusion
- Stopping harassment
- Standing up to bullying
"How Was Your Day?" is almost like getting 4 films for the price of 1. The 4 topics of unconscious bias, diversity & inclusion, harassment and bullying are presented in separate modules. You can cover them all in one session, or choose to tackle them one or two at a time.
A diverse cast and wide range of workplace settings make the film extremely relatable and relevant to all types of viewers: from employees and supervisors to executives; for new hires and seasoned employees; and across any industry or government agency.
Here are a few of the subjects covered in the program:
- Unconscious bias – what it is and how to overcome it
- Diversity versus Inclusion
- The Rebuttal Brain– how turning it off helps us listen to different ideas and opinions
- Practical ways to build inclusion, including using the W.E.T. test An explanation of hostile work environment harassment
- Control tactics of bullies and what to do about them—whether the target is us or a co-worker
The film’s accompanying Leader's Guide and PowerPoint presentation provide an assortment of assessments and activities to augment and simplify the trainer’s job. The "Practical Answers to Tough Questions" Employee Handbook, offered in both print and digital formats, supplies a valuable resource that takes the guesswork, and some of the discomfort, out of tackling these difficult topics.
How Was Your Day? Includes:
- Overcoming Unconscious bias - 5:53 minutes
- Embracing Diversity and Inclusion - 5:47 minutes
- Preventing Harassment - 6:56 minutes
- Standing Up to Bulling - 6:19 minutes
Full program Length: 26:00 minutes
- Leaders guide and PowerPoint on CD
- 10 Handbooks
- 40 pocket cards (10 for each segment)