Leadership Alliance with Tom Peters
Running Time: 64 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Leadership Alliance with Tom Peters - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- File 103: Developing 21st Century Leaders - Herb Kelleher
- Leadership: Influence, Incentives, and Knowledge - L.I.N.K. - The Winning Coaches
- In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
- Tom Peters DVD Combo Package - Tom Peters
- The Excellence Files
- Leadership with John Kotter - John P. Kotter
- Business Excellence Training DVD Combo Package
- Leadership and Supervision Training DVD Combo Package
- Tom Peters Online Library - Tom Peters
Never has management expert Tom Peters been more impassioned than he is about our need for leadership.
On location with four outstanding individuals, and in front of a live audience, Peters reveals the practical lessons in leadership and teambuilding that can be learned from compelling examples.
In Leadership Alliance, Tom Peters explores the subject of successful leadership by visiting four organizations:
- General Motors Bay City, Michigan
- Johnsonville Foods
- Harley-Davidson York, Pennsylvania
- Julia B. Thayer High School
On his journey, Peters discovers that leadership involves more than the behavior of the few men and women who run the organization. Instead, it is a special kind of alliance between managers and workers that fully engages the talents and potential of everyone in the organization.
Leadership Allianceis therefore a tale of 4,000, not just four, leaders. As Peters reminds viewers, "It just happens to be four people who opened the door to those 4,000 people."
- Pat Carrigan, the first woman to manage an assembly plant at General Motors
- Dennis Littky, the principal of formerly problem-plagued Thayer High School
- Vaughn Beals, Chairman of Harley Davidson - the last of the American companies to succeed in the highly competitive motorcycle industry
- Ralph Stayer of Johnsonville Foods
Key Learning Points
- Reveal techniques and strategies successful leaders use
- Motivate individuals to inspires leadership
- Define and promote leadership as an alliance between managers and workers