Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
In this remake of the classic bestseller, you will learn helpful job-related interviewing techniques that will help you refrain from judging an applicant on gut feeling.
Thousands of interviewers worldwide have hired top-calibre employees through Dr. Paul Green’s ever-reliable behavioral approach. His time-honored method explains how to uncover the best indicator of prospective employees’ future work behavior.
You will learn helpful job-related interviewing techniques that will help you refrain from judging an applicant on gut feeling by:
- asking rapport-building questions
- discussing the job
- taking notes and explaining why
- asking specific, open-ended questions to get specific answers
- allowing for silence if necessary
- maintaining control
- getting contrary evidence and evaluating
This video applies these techniques to the most common interviewing situations and helps you to refrain from judging the candidate on intuition.
Two strangers, Ann and Will, strike up a conversation about interviewing practices while sitting next to each other on an airplane. Will has had previous problems hiring the "right" person because he doesn’t know what questions to ask during an interview. Ann gives specific examples of how she uses behavioral-style interviewing to avoid making conclusions based on her gut feeling.
Using all of the proven More Than A Gut Feeling techniques, gain confidence and assurance that you’re hiring the best candidate for the job! The program covers:
The program covers:
- Planning a logical, structured interview
- Using interviewing techniques for interviewer control
- Making selection decisions based on facts not on gut feeling
- Recognizing illegal interview questions
Guides & Workbooks
- Download More than A Gut Feeling III - Leader’s Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.