Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Communicating with coworkers can sometimes be… a nightmare!
Communication Nightmares shows specific examples of how to maintain a conversation with someone who is defensive, a poor listener or a discussion dominator.
Turn that challenging situation into an effective conversation!
Participants will learn more about the way they communicate with their co-workers and the way their co-workers respond to them.
Communication Nightmares demonstrates that you must first make up your mind to deal with the situation, no matter how complicated or emotional it might be. Second, you must make the commitment to stick with the challenge until your message is clearly understood.
Key Learning Points
- How to turn a difficult conversation into an effective one
- How to focus on defining the basic problem of an issue
- How to see the situation from the other’s point of view
- How to make sure your words, body language and tone of voice all send a consistent message
- How to give and get feedback
- How to lighten up a heated discussion
- Communication Nightmares DVD (27 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide