Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Real Customer Service Situations for Discussion
There's no tougher business situation than dealing with an angry customer, whether external or internal to your organization.
Now, you can equip employees to handle those calls and confrontations without getting rattled. They'll become experts at working through misunderstandings, misinformation and frustration over policies and practices, while helping angry customers feel heard and valued.
Glad I Could Help illustrates to employees how to respond positively in difficult customer service situations. Employees will see the most common internal and external customer service situations, both over the phone and face-to-face. In each situation, employees will learn that by responding with a "glad I could help" attitude, customers will feel positive about the employee, the organization, and the way they have been treated-ultimately creating long-term customer loyalty.
Learning Point Highlights:
- Understand that the number one thing that really matters to customers is how they are treated
- Keep your focus on what you can do to solve a customer's problem
- Exhibit a "glad I could help" attitude when dealing with customers
- Make sure the customer is left with a positive, memorable impression
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Glad I Could Help - Facilitator's Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.