Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
With workers from four generations now active in the workforce, the potential for misunderstanding, frustration and conflict puts increasing pressure on productivity.
To turn that challenge into a competitive advantage, this program applies the M.E.E.T. approach to the complexities of effectively working in and managing a multigenerational workforce. Employees and managers gain insights, strategies and skills that help minimize generational conflict and strengthen collaboration
This program features the M.E.E.T. model:
- M - Make time to discuss
- E - Explore differences
- E - Encourage respect
- T - Take personal responsibility
This 2 part series contains the 28 minute main program, Generations: M.E.E.T. for Respect in the Workplace for all employees, and a 14 minute Managing Generations specifically for manager.
Additional video vignettes for managers include:
- Younger manager supervising an older employee
- Leading a multi-generational team
Learning Point Highlights:
- Defines key characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Spotlights issues and situations influenced by generational differences
- Demonstrates applying the M.E.E.T. model in working effectively across generations
- Generations DVD - Employee Module (28 Minutes)
- Managing Generations DVD - Manager's Module (14 Minutes)
- Facilitator's Guide
- Particimant Materials
- Reproducible Handouts
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Click here to preview the Facilitator's Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.