Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
How to Deal with Difficult Attitudes
It's sad but true--one or more "bad apples" can spoil a bunch of your best performers or undermine your organizational culture. This program helps employees to recognize the characteristics of rotten attitudes and sort out the problems they cause. Scenarios and class exercises introduce a proven, five-step process for dealing with difficult personalities in a diverse workforce.
Learning Point Highlights:
- Teaches employees to recognize the impact of negative attitudes
- Outlines a five-step process for eliminating negativity
- Demonstrates how to apply the process to difficult vendors and customers
- Bad Apples DVD
- Facilitator Guide (multiple agenda options)
- Reproducible Participant Materials
- Reproducible Self-Study Guide
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Click here for a sample of the Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.