Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Evaluating for Capability, Commitment and Chemistry
Save your organization time and money by consistently selecting the right person for the job. With practical, step-by step instruction, The Three-Dimensional Interview reveals how to use a consistent, structured interview process to evaluate for three critical dimensions: capability, commitment and chemistry. Using this approach, interviewers gain a complete picture of a candidate’s potential and their "fit" with both the job requirements and the organization’s culture.
The Three Dimensions:
- Capability – The knowledge and skills to do the job
- Commitment – The attitude and motivation to do the job effectively
- Chemistry – The personality, values and work styles that best "fit" the organizational culture
Learning Point Highlights:
- Demonstrates a consistent, structured interview process
- Outlines how to construct questions that explore for capability, commitment and chemistry
- Provides a framework for fairly and objectively evaluating job and organization fit