Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
But I Don't Have Customers! can help your employees learn to value each other, which results in increased performance throughout your entire organization.
This video teaches your employees the steps and techniques for defining their internal customers and how to serve them appropriately.
By asking questions, listening and keeping their word, your employees can create a positive and productive working environment, which will reflect on your external customers as well.
Great emphasis in today's workforce is placed on treating customers with respect and meeting their needs and expectations. But what more organizations are learning is that this emphasis needs to be placed on internal customers, too.
How-To Training Points:
- How to show respect for internal customers by determining their needs
- How to keep internal deadlines and make commitments that stick
- How to listen, ask questions and improve relations with coworkers
- How to review policies and procedures that may inhibit serving internal customers
Guides & Workbooks
- Download But I Don’t Have Customers - Leader’s Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.