Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Part of the Just A Call Away Series on telephone skills.
What do you do when a customer reaches the end of their rope and takes their frustrations out on you?
Using a very real scenario, this program shows call-center personnel how to defuse the customer’s anger and bring the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
Customers become angry when they have unmet expectations and the situation is not handled well. It is imperative that your CSRs know how to calm the customer and get the information needed to deal effectively with their issues.
This program uses the story of a frazzled customer with a legitimate complaint to show how important it is to handle these situations properly. The last thing the caller in this drama needs is another setback!
Participants will learn to:
- Deal with customers who may be in attack mode
- Turn low quality information into high quality information
- Ask questions without antagonizing the caller
- Focus on what can be done for the customer
- Recognize limits and how/when to transfer a call
- Remain calm and in control throughout the call
- See difficult call experiences as learning opportunities
- DVD (15 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide
Produced by CRM Learning