Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This HIPAA training program covers the basics of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and shows examples of what is necessary to comply.
This must-see program uses specific scenarios to illustrate privacy do’s and don’ts.
HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Key Learning Points
- HIPAA basic overview
- Examples of when PHI communication is/is not permitted
- When patient authorization is required
- Patient rights
- Personal representatives
- Reporting & identifying violations
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish language available on each DVD.
- Expanded Leader’s Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Chapterized Content – facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Customizable PowerPoint® – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments throughout your school.
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
- DVD (18 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide