Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
Fern Bratten can sell anything to anyone... just ask her!
As one of the nation's leading sales motivators, Bratten has a devoted following with corporations, retailers and customers.
She has put her experience as a motivational speaker, salesperson, and stand-up comedienne into this fun and motivational series. Her style is warm, funny, and down-to-earth and her speeches and workshops are fast-paced, interactive and guaranteed to engage.
The Sales Essentials Series is a 4 part program and includes:
- Part 1 - Selling with Passion
- Part 2 - Selling by the Numbers
- Part 3 - The Big Finish
- Part 4 - G-E-T S-A-L-E-S Cheer (4 Minute Meeting Opener)
Selling with Passion (20 Minutes)
In part one of the Sales Essentials Series, Fern tells the hysterical story of how she got her start as a sales professional. Throughout her presentation, you will learn how to bring creativity, enthusiasm and passion to the job of selling. Throughout the program, Fern also stresses engaging and entertaining the customer. Selling with Passion will motivate your sales people - and more importantly, it will give your salespeople a solid foundation to succeed.
- Show It and Tell It to Sell It
- Be Creative
- Engage Your Customer
- Entertain 'Em
- Ask for the Business
Selling by the Numbers (23 Minutes)
Ask Fern Bratten, and she'll tell you, "sales can be as easy as 1,2,3 and 4." Part two of the Series opens with a motivational message about sales - selling is the art of creating desire. You need to understand your customer and his or her motivations to be the best in sales... and service. Then, Fern explains the basic principles of sales... and in this case, it really is as easy as 1,2,3, and 4.
- Customers are ALWAYS #1
- Customers have 2 reasons to buy - NEED and WANT
- Always show the customer 3 choices
- There are 4 types of customers; if you understand how to work with each of them, you can really succeed
The Big Finish (20 Minutes)
There is no doubt that the hardest job that a sales professional has is overcoming objections and closing the sale. Part 3 of the Sales Esstials Series opens with a motivational message about the customer and uses humor, great examples, and concrete tools to explain how to close the sale. You’ll learn how to address common objections like, "I can't afford it," or "I don't like it."
- Use "The Wizard of Oz" to help bring Heart, Brains and Courage to the job of selling
- Learn strategies to overcome the most common objections
- Understand the five strategies for closing a sale
- Have fun with the customer - and learn about winning customers for life
- DVD containing:
- Selling with Passion (23 Minutes)
- Selling by the Numbers (20 Minutes)
- The Big Finish (20 Minutes)
- GETSALES Cheer (4 Minutes)
- 10 pocket cards and an Action Guide for each individual program
This program is part of the Sales Combo Package which is available for only $895! The combo includes:
- Sell! 25 Essentials on Selling with Tom Peters
- Sell, Sell, Sell! Muppet Meeting Opener
- Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self Esteem with Peter Glen
- Sales Essentials Series with Fern Bratten
This is available as part of
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.