Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Part of the Service Impact Series
Bridge cultural and communication differences with the universal language: great service!
In Part 1, service representative Valerie receives a call from Lois, a customer from another culture. Valerie speaks quickly and uses slang, frustrating Lois and losing her as a customer. Valerie is impatient with Lois’ accent and English, and belittles her, despite the fact that Lois has taken the time to learn Valerie’s language.
In Part 2 of Cross Cultural Communication, Valerie approaches the same situation differently, adapting to the customer’s unique needs. Valerie speaks slowly, clearly, and properly. When Lois uses unfamiliar words, Valerie seeks to reframe to understand her. Despite being challenged by the communication difficulties, Valerie takes personal responsibility, finds a solution, and ultimately triumphs with yet another happy customer.
- Avoid slang - use proper language
- Be patient with accents, unfamiliar terms
- Speak slowly, clearly
- Respect and appreciate the customer’s effort to learn your language
- Reframe and seek alternates to barriers
- Cross Cultural Communication DVD (4 Minutes)
- Facilitators guide on CD-ROM
Pre and Post-Training Assessment
Cross-Cultural Communication is part of a new customer service training series designed for today’s high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. Features & Benefits include:
- Easy-to-use – includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
- Highly engaging – quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains
- retains attention
- Save money – all the quality at 60% off the typical price
- Save time – quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
- Versatile – use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
Part of the Service Impact! Series™ which is available with discounted pricing.