Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A Recipe for Success in Times of Stress
What happens when eight fascinating people with experience successfully navigating challenging or stressful situations at work come together to cook a meal?
Insights fly along with the food in Don’t Panic! A Recipe for Success in Times of Stress. In this entertaining and thoughtful video, cooking serves as a metaphor for working through a challenge together.
After the flames die down, the participants enjoy the meal they’ve created and explore insights gleaned from their dialogue.
The program examines five main points:
- Know Yourself: Know what you know, what you don’t know, and the difference between these. Self-awareness is critical to successfully navigating challenges
- Build Support: Develop a network of people you trust and who trust you both inside and outside your organization. Don’t be afraid to ask for feedback and support.
- Assess Your Situation: Realistically assess the situation you face. Filter noise and rumors from reliable information. Step back and interrogate reality.
- Take Action: Don’t be immobilized by fear. Be resilient in the face of a setback. Remember you always have options and that hope trumps fear. Look for opportunities in a crisis or difficult situation and pursue them.
- Learn from Everything: Look for learning opportunities even in what may appear as bad news. Every shadow has a light source. Find it. Learning is the ultimate benefit from a challenging situation.
- Don’t Panic DVD (24 Minutes)
- Facilitator Guide
- Course Outline
- Training Activities
- Reproducible Handouts
- PowerPoint slides
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Don't Panic - Facilitator Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.