Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Prepare For Safety
In Miracle On The Hudson: Prepare For Safety Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger relives the fateful day that he was forced to land Flight 1549 in the Hudson River.
He’ll share how he helped save hundreds of lives by calling upon the 4 "C’s" – Competence, Compassion, Commitment and Communication. Your employees will see how they can acquire and apply these same characteristics in their own life, both on and off the job.
Use the compelling, real-life story in Miracle On The Hudson Prepare For Safety to help your team develop the right attitude and better prepare themselves for the unexpected.
- What does it mean to be competent on the job
- Situational awareness
- Steps to becoming more competent
- Definition of compassion
- How does compassion affect safety?
- Ways to display compassion on the job
- Understand on-the-job commitment and its opposite – complacency
- Importance of being committed to safety
- Demonstrating commitment on the job, especially in regards to safety
- How communication and safety go hand in hand
- Ways to make sure you are communicating effectively
- Communication techniques, such as open-ended questions
- DVD (26 Minutes)
- Printable Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Miracle on the Hudson - Information Sheet Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.