Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
When it comes to fires, time is of the essence. Would your employees know what to do if a fire broke out in your organization?
Do they know where the nearest fire extinguisher is? Or how to use it?
Help them understand the basics of portable fire extinguishers and how to determine when to fight or when to flee a fire with this new safety training course.
Portable Fire Extinguishers Key Learning Points:
- Four elements needed to produce a fire
- Five classes of fire
- Symbols to identify class A, B, C, D and K fires
Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Types of portable fire extinguishers
- Distribution of fire extinguishers
- Inspection and maintenance of extinguishers
What to do When a Fire Occurs
- Using RACE to determine whether or not to use an extinguisher
- Extinguishing a fire using the PASS Principle
- Steps to take after using a fire extinguisher
- DVD (16 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide