Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Winds of Change is a classic animated training film narrated by Patrick Stewart of the Star Trek series showing dramatic resistance to change.
Unexpected change can bring on feelings of doom, inaction leading to possible disaster. Winds of Change allows those feelings to be dealt with out in the open in a humorous way.
Key Training Points:
- recognize reactions to change
- see the need for taking risks in new situations
- entertain creative solutions to problems
- see change as an opportunity, not a problem
Use this animated short training video at the beginning of your discussion about change and you really might not have as much resistance.
- DVD (Linear DVD 9:30 Minutes)