Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Overload causes anxiety, so Marcus offers a way for everyone to reduce stress, but it backfires. Stress must be managed effectively.
Marcus asks Carol to share her battles with stress at a staff meeting to provide a strong example for the team. Carol describes her difficulties with staff challenges and social media demands. Marcus introduces the new office companion Cameron – a privately located camera that the team members can speak to in order to vent and relieve stress.
It appears that the group has a broad range of stressors and complaints. Against all ethical guidelines Marcus watches their outpourings – and the result is catastrophic!
- Don't: Get upset and angry when overloaded Instead: Discuss your concerns constructively
- Don't: Bottle up feelings that cause stress Instead: Talk to a friend or professional
- Don't: Ignore anxiety in others Instead: Care about people around you
- Don't: Make a public disaplay of your feelings Instead: Ask for help when overwhelmed
- Surviving Stress and Burnout DVD (8 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!