Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Managers need feedback to improve but they don’t always like what they hear. Marcus is pleased to invite open feedback.
Carol enjoys a unique opportunity to give some feedback to her managers. She is excited at the prospect of pointing out some of their shortcomings. And when Carol gives feedback to her nemesis, Serena, she doesn’t hold back on criticism and attitude.
Serena is taken aback. Marcus invites the team to give feedback to Carol in a group. She presumes her team loves her and will be glowing, but everyone except Casey has some critical feedback that is not all good news.
- Don't: Accept situations that are not working Instead: Offer suggestions for positive change
- Don't: Avoid giving your manager feedback Instead: Give positive and constructive feedback
- Don't: Be vague or emotional Instead: Provide specific and factual examples
- Don't: Give up if nothing changes Instead: Explain concerns and agree on actions
- Giving Managers Feedback DVD (8 Minutes)
- PDF on each DVD with:
- Discussion Questions
- PowerPoint slides
Part of the Cutting Edge Communication series!
This program is part of the Cutting Edge Communication series which is a powerful training series on hot topics everyone can enjoy. Short, sharp and funny with simple messages and skills for everyone. The series follows ten characters through a landscape of social faux pas, insult and embarrassment. This series will shock, amaze and entertain you, while at the same time teaching some important lessons in human interaction, in a way you won't forget!