Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
With the world's fourth-largest population, Indonesia is market you can't afford to miss. But to succeed here - and avoid costly failure - you need proper preparation. Doing Business in Indonesia is a complete training program and Indonesia business guide. It's loaded with Indonesian cultural facts, and essential information on Indonesian social and business customs.
For example, you'll need new communication skills to read body language and silence, and find out what's really being said. You'll explore business practices in Indonesia and learn essential techniques, from obtaining intelligence and negotiating successfully, to managing business and dealing with corruption.
Doing Business in Indonesia Program Highlights:
- What's proper protocol and etiquette?
- What are the culture and values in Indonesia?
- What are the secrets of successful negotiation?
- How do I communicate effectively and interpret Indonesian non-verbal communication?
- What are the keys to success in management?
The Doing Business in Indonesia training DVD will give the participant a better understanding of Indonesia’s unique culture and way of doing business.
- Doing Business in Indonesia DVD (44 Minutes)
- Role Play
- Discussion Questions