Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Practical Coach 2 is an everyday, practical guide that takes managers step by step through the most critical times for performance intervention. A must have for everyone who cares about the people they manage.
The new version of the best selling employee coaching program ever, The Practical Coach 2 takes managers step by step through the three most critical times for performance intervention. It covers:
- Coaching on personal habits and hygiene
- Avoiding employee's defensive "sidetracks"
- Positive ways to reward and encourage peak performance
With a new female host and a fresh variety of workplace settings, The Practical Coach 2 on employee performance coaching raises the bar again.
The simplicity of "letting employees know that what they do, matters to you," remains the powerful central message for those who supervise others. The Practical Coach 2 identifies the 3 most critical times to intervene as a coach; When you see: GOOD work, POOR work and a DEAD END road.
The Practical Coach 2 training program is as human as it is practical, for good reason. When faced with coaching an employee about poor hygiene or dealing with someone's personal life affecting their work life, a coach must "proceed with caring." The most common defensive "sidetracks" a coach may encounter are also covered.
The Practical Coach 2 will teach supervisors how to:
- REWARD good work - When you see it, say it
- CORRECT poor work - Make it private, and positive
- TURN AROUND dead-end performance - The Two Minute Challenge
A brand new production, The Practical Coach 2 updates one of the all time best selling training programs.
- The Practical Coach 2 DVD (25 Minutes)
- The Practical Coach 2 Leader's Guide on CD
- The Practical Coach 2 Workbook
- 10 Pocket Reminder Cards