Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Sluggers Come Home
Margaret Neale Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business
The true-to-life drama in this negotiation training program teaches specific skills that can give you the upper hand in any negotiation, while at the same time maintaining a positive working relationship with the other parties. Learn how to make the right business deal with this negotiation video.
Stanford Video Guide to Negotiating Highlights:
- Why "anchors" control the range of negotiation, and how to make them work for you, not against you.
- Bidding strategies, and the hidden meanings behind bids and offers.
- When NOT to make the first offer, and how to make the right offer when you do.
- Escalation of commitment, and when you have to be willing to walk away.
Stanford Graduate Business School Professor Margaret Neale narrates, analyzes, and instructs as you get an inside look at the negotiations that decide the fate of Curry Field and the Sluggers. Will Ted and Billy Curry stop their financial losses? Will Al Griggs get the ballpark he needs to field a winning team? Or will real estate developer Barbara Meyers prove too tough?
Study Guide: (included with purchase)
When should you make the first offer? What should you do if your opponent doesn't know what's realistic? What information should you share if the negotiation is bogging down? These questions are all covered in the video, but this 45-page study guide is the perfect resource for review and reinforcement. It includes all the learning points of the negotiation video, plus additional examples, background and explanation.
- The Stanford Video Guide to Negotiating DVD (59 Minutes)
- Study Guide