Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Compliance Training For: 29 CFR 1910.146
If your employees know the precautions they must take before entering a confined space, it can save their lives—and the lives of their coworkers.
The Confined Space Safety video will help you implement a confined space entry training program at your facility by teaching the steps necessary for safely entering a confined space and for continued safe work in that environment.
After viewing the Confined Space Safety training program, your employees will be able to identify a confined space, determine the hazards involved and prepare for safe entry.
Confined Space Safety Training Points:
- How to identify a confined space and its potential hazards
- How to perform your duties as an entry supervisor, attendant or entrant
- How to follow proper entry procedures in various situations
- How to follow additional procedures if contract employees are involved
- How to employ basic rescue techniques
- Confined Space Safety DVD (20 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- Certificate of Completion
Compliance Training For: 29 CFR 1910.146 - OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces