Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Recruiting People Of Color
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agree!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program 11: "The Fatal Interview: Recruiting People Of Color"
Many organizations say, "We would like to have more women and people of color, but we just can’t find them." The reality can be different. Women and people of color can be placed in situations where they are not made to feel welcome. When it works well, the interviewing process can be a tool for seeking and hiring the best. In this segment, you’ll see how shortcomings in the interviewing process can impact the recruitment of diverse employees.
Julia Brown and Tom Johnson
Key Learning Points
- Interviewing and recruiting diverse, top employees
- Preventing stereotypes in interracial interviews
- Avoiding interviewing pitfalls
- Staying competitive in a diverse employee market
- Implementing effective interviewing and recruiting systems
- Learning to be effective allies to people of color
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- DVD (13 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download The Fatal Interview - Facilitator's Guide Sample
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.